- Press Club presents a two Michelin starred surprise
- Sofitel presents One Night in Bangkok
- Patrons unamused by bad comedies – Life & Style – Theatre – Vietnam News Politics, Business, Economy, Society, Life, Sports
- Art & Entertainment Headlines December 12
- The bunnies are back: Playboy Club finds unlikely new home in Hanoi
Saigon International Comedy will present a show with an all-female line-up of comediennes at Game On on October 25.
British comedienne Jojo Smith will perform in an all-female show in HCM City on October 25. — Photo from the artist’s Facebook page
The show will feature British artist Jojo Smith, who began her career in 1993 and has had her own show, Funny Business, on ITV.
She has performed in Britain, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Dubai, Abu Dabi, Sydney and Melbourne.
Thai-Chinese comedienne Natalie Wegoda, aka Natty, who became known in the English stand-up scene in Bangkok in 2012, will also perform.
The show starts at 8 pm at 115 Ho Tung Mau Street in District 1. Tickets in advance are 200,000 and can be bought at http://jojosmithsaigon.eventbrite.com. The price at the door is VNĐ250,000.